ACE PET CARE PROVIDES A WIDE VARIETY OF PET CARE SERVICES DESIGNED TO:
- Assure you your pets are well-cared for, exercised, and entertained by us. We are bonded and insured professionals you can trust; giving you the peace of mind you want while you’re away.
- Reduce stress for your pets by staying comfortably in their own home and environment.
- Promote continued health by preventing exposure to illnesses and parasites from other pets in boarding facilities.
- Deter the likelihood of crime by making your home more secure while you are away.
- Give you peace of mind knowing that your fur kid is receiving loving, personal attention while you are away.
WHAT MAKES ACE PET CARE DIFFERENT?
- We take the time to thoroughly know your pets: their personalities, moods, and special needs.
- We take initiative.
- We pay attention to detail.
- We are a local mom-and-pop business. You know that your pets will always be cared for by the same pet sitter who your pet knows and trusts.
- We exceed your expectations.
- You and your pets are our number one priority. You can be assured we will take care of your home and each individual pet with loving attention, care, trust and responsibility.
- We care for all domestic and exotic pets – dogs, cats, hamsters, fish, rabbits, snakes, birds, and more!
- We provide individual and professional attention you can trust, and customize a plan to fit your needs.
- We are insured and bonded to give you the peace of mind you want.
- Ace Pet Care is insured, bonded, and Pet First Aid and CPR certified. We uphold the highest level of professionalism.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENTRUST US TO CARE FOR YOUR PETS:
- We are Insured and Bonded
- We are Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
- We are Proud Member of Pet Sitters International and Austin Pet Sitters Organization
- We strive to always be available when you need us.
- We provide individualized care, quality time and detailed pet sitting notes
- Ace is a good referral service; need a service, have a question– Just ask us!
- We are always available by phone or email and respond to you within 24 hours
- Ace Pet Care is educated on pet health and care and seeks out educational advancement
- Ace Pet Care has been caring for pets in southwest Austin since 2006. We have a lot of experience behind us.
- Regular exercise is key to preventing many problems for your dog
- Save money for multiple-pet families
- Because your pet is WORTH it!
I’m the owner of Ace Pet Care, LLC and have a lot of experience as a pet sitter and owning cats, dogs, fish and hamsters. I’m knowledgeable in canine behavior. I am reliable, responsible, patient, gentle, and caring and I am available to provide all animal pet sitting services as needed. I am insured bonded, Pet First Aid and CPR certified.
My whole life I’ve adored and been involved with pets. As a child I had fish and a hamster, a Borzoi and a Beagle. As a teenager I was mommy to a German Shepherd, Saluki, Chihuahua mix, and 6 cats. As an adult I have been mom to Newfoundlands, a Leonberger, a Flat-coated Retriever, Scottish Terrier mix, English Springer Spaniel, Hovawart, Rag Doll cats, and American Shorthair cats.
I was active with the Newfoundland Club of America, Newfoundland Rescue, and the Leonberger Club of America. My dogs and I were fixtures every weekend at the dog park. We have been through obedience training, and the Newfoundlands, Leonberger and Flat-coat all earned their CGC.
Because of my love for dogs and cats, neighbors and friends have always relied upon me to pet sit when they were on vacation. I am also the person people come to with questions about puppy issues, for solutions to pet behavior problems, or just general advice.
When I decided to open a pet sitting service, I wanted to create one that distinguished itself from the others by being one of the very few mom and pop pet sitting services. We never hire employees so you always know who is in your home taking care of your pet, and your pet always has the same pet sitter he has come to know and love.
I am retired military. My career included holding the position of Kennel Master in the Air Force, as well as training military and police dogs in detection. I am also the former manager of Phoenix International K-9. I love all creatures and came out of retirement because I thought Anne was having all of the fun.
As a child stray dogs were always following me home and I loved nothing better than to train them to do tricks to impress my friends. In fact, I enjoyed this so much I apprenticed with a conservation committee member training hawks as an astringer.
Because I have 5 sisters, we always had a house full of cats and dogs. My parents quickly gave up all hope of having furniture without fur on it!